20 Things to Do When You’re Stuck at Home
Stuck at home because of coronavirus? Here’s an inspiring list of things to do to pass the time and not get cabin fever!
- Call your close friends and family members.
- Text someone an old picture or memory to remind them how much they mean to you.
- Read a book(s). Whether it’s an old favorite or something new, you do you!
- Listen to a podcast. Here is a list of the Best New Podcasts of 2020 so far!
- Research a topic that interests you. Feel free to geek out!
- Practice a new language. Duolingo is free and quite addictive (in a good way)!
- Try a new recipe. Find all the newest, tastiest recipes published on Allrecipes.com or try a yummy cookie recipe with the family!
- Gather, write down and organize your own personal family recipes, you know the ones you “just know” but haven’t written down? You’ve got plenty of time on your hands, right?
- Meal prep freezer meals, so your fresh produce and meat will not go to waste.
- Spring clean your house. Keep it simple and easy by cleaning one room at a time.
- Clean out and organize the garage.
- Declutter your house. Keep what you love and donate or trash the rest.
- Declutter your digital space.
- Workout or stretch.
- Listen to your favorite tunes.
- Spend time on your beloved hobbies or crafts.
- Take a walk around the neighborhood.
- Sketch or draw.
- Pull your family unit together with a fun board/card game.
- Go outside and get a head start on your yard and landscaping to-do list!
Make the most of your time at home and feel better about what you accomplished. There is something on this list for everyone!
While the coronavirus may have many of us sidelined from our usual activities, you don’t have to put your home ownership plans on hold. Here are four things you can do right now to keep your home search moving forward!
While the coronavirus may have many of us stuck at home, you don’t have to sideline your home ownership plans.
Properly maintaining your air conditioner could save you the headache, sweat, and expense of an AC repair or replacement.