20 Things to Do When You’re Stuck at Home
Stuck at home because of coronavirus? Here’s an inspiring list of things to do to pass the time and not get cabin fever!
- Call your close friends and family members.
- Text someone an old picture or memory to remind them how much they mean to you.
- Read a book(s). Whether it’s an old favorite or something new, you do you!
- Listen to a podcast. Here is a list of the Best New Podcasts of 2020 so far!
- Research a topic that interests you. Feel free to geek out!
- Practice a new language. Duolingo is free and quite addictive (in a good way)!
- Try a new recipe. Find all the newest, tastiest recipes published on Allrecipes.com or try a yummy cookie recipe with the family!
- Gather, write down and organize your own personal family recipes, you know the ones you “just know” but haven’t written down? You’ve got plenty of time on your hands, right?
- Meal prep freezer meals, so your fresh produce and meat will not go to waste.
- Spring clean your house. Keep it simple and easy by cleaning one room at a time.
- Clean out and organize the garage.
- Declutter your house. Keep what you love and donate or trash the rest.
- Declutter your digital space.
- Workout or stretch.
- Listen to your favorite tunes.
- Spend time on your beloved hobbies or crafts.
- Take a walk around the neighborhood.
- Sketch or draw.
- Pull your family unit together with a fun board/card game.
- Go outside and get a head start on your yard and landscaping to-do list!
Make the most of your time at home and feel better about what you accomplished. There is something on this list for everyone!
Shorter days, cooler nights, and warm colors all signal the arrival of fall! Now’s the perfect time to finish up any last-minute maintenance projects and get your home and yard ready for the autumn season.
Although the spring and summer months are known to be the most popular time to buy a house, fall is emerging as the new ideal season to buy a home. Here are five reasons why fall can be a great time to buy!
So much goes into buying a house, and it’s easy to put all the focus on finding the perfect home. But what about finding the right house in the right neighborhood? If you’re house-hunting, here are some family-friendly features you’ll want to look for!